The optimum rate of moisture in a grow tent facilities the transpiration later on the growth of plants. So, having control of the moisture allows you the best control over the plants’ nutrient uptake. As we know that the wet environment can create various fungal diseases which can be tricky to deal with. So, considering all these crucial issues, a good grow tent dehumidifier lessens the stagnant air and permits proper airflow. And finding the best dehumidifier for grow tent that meets all the specifications is not always easy.
We recommend you to invest in the right equipment to keep your grow tent aloof from pests, moulds, allergens, mildew, etc. Moreover, your plants are prone to struggle with growth for the unbalanced humidity.
If you are looking forward to having colossal yield, you would need to invest in a grow tent. And to construct a perfect grow tent, you will need a good dehumidifier for maintaining ideal condition. Feeling confused about how you can mitigate these issues? Don’t worry since we have selected the 9 best grow tent dehumidifiers from hundreds to maintain the level of humidity.
- 1 1. hOmeLabs 3,000 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier
- 2 2. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 2200 Cubic Feet (250 sq ft)
- 3 3. Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier
- 4 4. SEAVON Electric Dehumidifiers for Grow tent and Room
- 5 5. Keystone 35 Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls
- 6 6. Honati Small Dehumidifier – Ultra Quiet PortableDehumidifiers
- 7 7. Dry-Packs 750 Gram Silica Gel Canister Dehumidifier
- 8 8. Afloia 700 ML Portable Dehumidifier
- 9 9. Eva-Dry Edv-2200 Powerful Electric Mid-Size Dehumidifier
- 10 10. Hysure Portable Mini Dehumidifier 2201 Cubic Feet
1. hOmeLabs 3,000 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier
2. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 2200 Cubic Feet (250 sq ft)
Are you looking for the best dehumidifier for grow tent, which can remove dust, bacteria from the air and help increase plant life? In that case, we suggest you use Pro Bri Electric Mini Dehumidifier. This dehumidifier with built-in Peltier thermo-electric cooling technology allows it to remove up to 18 ounces of water per day. This dehumidifier has a large 52-ounce capacity water tank and an LED indicator, which tells you in time that the water tank needs drainage.
This dehumidifier water tank has an automatic switch, which shuts off when the tank is full. All you have to do is empty the tank and return it to the dehumidifier tank place. This dehumidifier has high energy efficiency and reduces air humidity. This dehumidifier is suitable for small spaces. This dehumidifier weighs 5.08 pounds and makes no noise when it is working.
- This dehumidifier is ideal for rooms up to 2200 sqft.
- You can run this dehumidifier day and night.
- This dehumidifier is ideal for kitchens, garages, basements, caravans, boats, and grow tents.
- It is affordable.
- Unfortunately, this dehumidifier will not work below 41° F temperature.
When you use this dehumidifier, you will be impressed by its excellent service. The best part of this dehumidifier that it works great but consumes low power electricity, which means it will also save your money. For better service, use this dehumidifier in above 59° F temperature. If you are looking for that type of dehumidifier, then this is probably the best for you.
3. Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier
This EVA-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite dehumidifier is a durable one mostly compatible with small grow tents with an easy control system. Coming with a lot of amazing features, this dehumidifier boards as one of the best dehumidifier for grow tents.
This dehumidifier is not equipped with any noise emitting compressor. But it ensures a whisper-quiet operation using Peltier technology. It produces a sound of 50.9 DB on average, where the other thermo-electric dehumidifiers produce 53.2 DB.
This dehumidifier is small in size. It weighs only 2.6 pounds, approximately making it lightweight and easily portable.
It uses only 23 watts of power to operate, which makes it energy-efficient and saves your electricity bill. Low power consumption also resists it from impacting negatively for the environment.
The design of this dehumidifier is also very durable with high-quality components. It also comes with a renewable reservoir that eliminates odor and fungus. The reservoir is 16 ounces that is relatively larger.
Operating this dehumidifier can’t be easier. You have to press a single button to turn it on or off. Moreover, it comes with an automatic shutoff feature. This feature allows it to shut off automatically when the collection bucket fills up.
- It assures low energy consumption.
- Plug and play setup and the auto-shutoff system make the operation really easy.
- Good moisture tank capacity ensures that you don’t need to dump the container constantly.
- It also eliminates fungus and odors.
- It’s not that quiet.
- This dehumidifier is not suitable for extremely wet areas.
Dehumidifier plays a vital role for plants in grow tent, saving them from adverse effects of excessive moisture. I guess you have come to know about the great features of EVA-dry Edv-1100 electric petite dehumidifier. This fantastic dehumidifier comes at a reasonable price and assures all the advantages for you. So deciding to purchase this one won’t be hard for you at all.
4. SEAVON Electric Dehumidifiers for Grow tent and Room
Are you planning to buy a small dehumidifier to manage the moisture in the air? In that case, we suggest you buy SEAVON new electric 2020 mini dehumidifier. This dehumidifier has high efficient power and is enable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16 ounces/500ml water tank capacity. The manufactures made this dehumidifier using Thermo-electric cooling technology (Peltier) without any compressor, so it is ultra-quiet when working. You can use it all day and night.
This dehumidifier has an automatic shut-off function, which shuts off automatically when the water is full. This dehumidifier also has an LED light indicator. This indicator reminds the user from time to time when the dehumidifier needs to drain the water tank. The user just needs to empty the water from the tank and bring it back to the dehumidifier and turn it on again. This dehumidifier is ideal for a small room.
- Lightweight and small and easy to use.
- This dehumidifier is affordable.
- You can use it as a cloth dryer.
- This dehumidifier ideal for kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet, and small room.
- This dehumidifier will not work below 41°F temperature.
This dehumidifier saves your electrical power because it just consumes only 0.96kw but provides work 24 hours without distributing noise. This dehumidifier works well at a temperature of 59°- 86°F. You can use it for your plant’s growth because it reduces moisture from the air and gives fresh, clean air, which helps increase the plants’ lifespan. So, we can also say that it is one of the best dehumidifiers for grow tent.
5. Keystone 35 Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls
Do you want to create your own comfortable space where you will have fantastic fresh air too? Buy the Keystone 50 pint dehumidifier. Create your own comfortable space and get fresh, quality air, and dust-free air. The makers have designed this dehumidifier for large rooms such as 4500 square feet of room.
This dehumidifier efficiently removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day and provides fresh and clean air. This dehumidifier has a 6-litre water tank capacity with an LED display, which indicates the current humidity level during Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost setting. The LED display of this dehumidifier also shows you when the water tank needs to be drained, which is simple to do. Just empty the water tank and return it to the dehumidifier water tank place. This dehumidifier works well all the time without any loud or disturbing noise.
- The keystone company gives a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This dehumidifier has a keypad, which allows the user to choose the required modes and set other functions.
- Has caster wheels, which means you can shift it from one place to another.
- Ideal for home, office, caravan, spa, bedroom, basement, etc.
- Has a dust filter, which means you can keep the house cleaner than the other time.
- The instructions book is poorly translated and confusing.
- This dehumidifier is a little bit expensive than the other models.
This dehumidifier has many benefits such as it has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with dust cleaner alert, which provides fresh, clean air. It kills all the bacteria and reduces odor, which means you can breathe without any problem. It also helps to increase the lifespan of the plants. So, without a doubt, we can say it also the best dehumidifier for grow tent.
6. Honati Small Dehumidifier – Ultra Quiet PortableDehumidifiers
Dehumidifier enables a comfortable environment for the optimal growth of the plants of grow tent. Honati small dehumidifier is one of the best dehumidifiers for grow tent for its numerous advanced features.
Noise can make the operation of the dehumidifier annoying for you. Honati dehumidifier doesn’t come with a compressor. The advanced Peltier technology assures ultra-quiet operation. It produces below 33 DB noise.
This dehumidifier works very efficiently, removing up to 10 ounces of moisture per day. It consumes shallow energy that makes it both eco-friendly and saves your electricity bill. This one can optimally dehumidify an area of up to 160 square feet.
It is also portable and compact. This mini size dehumidifier weighs 2.2 pounds that is very lightweight. It allows you to move this according to your wish.
If you forget to empty the dehumidifier, you don’t have to worry. Because it comes with an auto-shutoffsystem. When the water tank fills up, the dehumidifier shuts off automatically. The LED light will turn red to notify you that it’s time to empty the reservoir. Turn off the dehumidifier; take the water tank out; empty it, and put it back.
- It provides ultra-quiet operation, which is comfortable.
- The simplistic design makes it user-friendly.
- The auto-shutoff system ensures safety by preventing flooding when you forget to empty the reservoir.
- This product is highly efficient and consumes low energy.
- Two compartments of the water tank need to be emptied separately.
Honati small dehumidifier offers mind-catching features at a reasonable price to impress you. Advanced features like ultra-noise operation, the auto-shutoff system won’t disappoint you at all. So purchasing this one without hesitation would be a wise decision for you.
7. Dry-Packs 750 Gram Silica Gel Canister Dehumidifier
This dehumidifier uses silica gel based technology for dehumidifying areas instead of electricity. It works very efficiently as it draws moisture out of air. When you keep it near to the plants, it works as the best dehumidifier for grow tent.
It weighs approximately 1.67 pounds. It is lightweight and small in size that makes it easily portable and let you change its position as your wish. It can cover an area of approximately 57 cubic feet.
This dehumidifier comes with top-grade humidity indication beads that are located at the bottom side of the casing. When almost 60% of the silica gel gets absorbed by moisture, the orange beads turn into deep green.
You don’t have to concern about silica gel as this is entirely renewable. You need to heat the gel up in the oven for this. When it loses the moisture completely, it becomes orange again from moisture saturated dark green color. But make sure you’re removing the lid and taking away the clear plastic viewer before keeping it in the oven. It will take approximately 4 hours to dry up. Furthermore, the renewed silica gel works with the same efficiency.
One more thing about this product is it doesn’t contain cobalt chloride that resists it from any kind of spoilage. And it includes 750 gm silica gel which amount is very high.
- It doesn’t need batteries, which saves your electricity consumption.
- The amount of silica gel that it contains allows absorbing more moisture.
- This dehumidifier is very portable.
- It needs an oven for recharge and there is a risk of burning up if you don’t keep the oven in check.
- It’s not good enough for large grow tents.
This silica-based dehumidifier comes with a high amount of silica gel to dehumidify your grow tent properly. The color indicators work efficiently and are very easy to understand. Operating without any battery or electricity, this might be the one that you are looking for.
8. Afloia 700 ML Portable Dehumidifier
The Afloia dehumidifier has a compact size. Moreover, it offers great efficiency, which allows it to dehumidify your grow tent quickly. And this makes it one of the best dehumidifiers for grow tent.
It comes with a large tank that can hold up to 700 ml of what. It will absorb up to 350 ml of is moisture per day, which is enough to protect your grow tent from excessive moisture. It can dehumidify up to 215 square feet and delivers its best output at a temperature of 59-86 F and the moisture rate of 80%.
This dehumidifier adopts Peltier technology instead of a compressor that offers whisper-quiet operation. It’s also designed to be energy efficient that saves your electricity bill and makes it environment friendly.
The Afloia dehumidifier is small in size and portable. So you can move this one easily according to your need. Controlling this dehumidifier is also very easy. You only need to press one button to turn it on or off. The button generally locates on the top.
The most impressive feature is the auto-shutoff system. When the reservoir fills up, the dehumidifier turns off automatically. The LED indicator also lights up to remind you to empty the tank.
- The auto-shutoff system prevents over-flooding when the reservoir is full.
- The small and compact design allows easy relocation.
- Peltier technology offers ultra-quiet operation.
- It consumes low energy
- The one-button control system can’t be easier.
- This is not an appropriate one for large grow tents.
Afloia dehumidifier will effectively eliminate the condensation from the wall of grow tent and ensure the optimal growth of the plants. It will surely meet your needs and make you satisfied with its work efficiency. It also comes to hand at a reasonable price. So this can be the one you’re looking for.
9. Eva-Dry Edv-2200 Powerful Electric Mid-Size Dehumidifier
Eva Dry EDV 2200 is almost a large-sized thermo-electric dehumidifier with high working efficiency. It uses Peltier technology that facilitates dehumidification and boards it as one of the best dehumidifiers for grow tent.
The moisture removal rate of this dehumidifier is much more effective. It can remove up to 20.5 ounces moisture in a day.
It draws 72 watts of power, which is much standard for its size and output. So we can enlist this dehumidifier as energy efficient. Peltier technology also provides quiet operation.
This dehumidifier has a basic and durable design. Coming with quality components, it ensures longevity. The simple design makes it really easy to use.
The small size and lightweight design make it portable in comparison with other thermo-electric dehumidifiers. The small size also allows it to be fit in small grow tents.
It comes with a reservoir of 2 liters which is quite enough for large grow tents also. So it takes 4-7 days to become empty. Moreover, it comes with an automatic shutoff feature. This feature automatically shuts it off when the collection bucket is filled up. And the LED light will also turn red to notify you that it’s time to empty the tank.
- It assures low energy consumption.
- The auto-shutoff system makes the operation easy.
- A large moisture tank ensures that you don’t need to dump the container continually.
- It is quite noisy.
Dehumidifiers have an essential role in ensuring optimal growth for the plants of your grow tent. After going through this article, you have come to know about the great features of EVA-dry Edv 2200 thermo-electric dehumidifier. This fantastic dehumidifier comes at a reasonable price and ensures that you’re not getting disappointed with its output. So deciding to purchase this one won’t be hard for you at all.
10. Hysure Portable Mini Dehumidifier 2201 Cubic Feet
Hysure portable mini 2201 cubic feet dehumidifier comes with some amazing features. The operating system and service will obviously make you believe that it is the best dehumidifier for grow tent.
This dehumidifier has a very basic and durable design. It is so compact and lightweight that it gives the assurance of portability. That’s why you can move it easily as you wish.
Hysure 2201 dehumidifier uses thermo-electric technology instead of compressor for dehumidifying. This technology provides a less noisy operation. It whispers below 37 DB. This one also promises low energy consumption. Being energy-efficient, it saves electricity bills and provides eco-friendly service.
It comes up with a relatively large water tank of 16 ounces. Moreover, it has a moisture removal rate of 9 ounces per day. So it takes 2-3 days to become empty. It provides optimal dehumidification in 10-20 square feet area in the temperature of 59-86° F.
Anan also contains an auto shut off technology. So, when the tank fills up with water, the dehumidifier stops functioning. The LED indicator lights up to remind you to empty the tank.
- It has an auto-shutoff feature that ensures safety in case you forget to empty the tank.
- The reservoir is large in comparison to its size.
- Its lightweight and small design make it easily portable.
- It offers extra quiet operation.
- This dehumidifier may not work properly in damp environments.
Dehumidifiers have an important role in ensuring optimal growth for the plants of your tent. After going through the article, you have come to know about the amazing features of Hysure 2201 Dehumidifier. This dehumidifier provides so many facilities for you and comes at a very reasonable price. So, what are you waiting for? Let make your mind to purchase it.
Did you find your dehumidifier from the list? We suggest you consider the compatibility of your dehumidifier with the grow tent set up, at the time of purchasing the dehumidifier for your grow room. This one is a tip you need to consider. Check the place where you are going to install the dehumidifier. It is essential to consider the number of plants. Consequently, when you are choosing the best dehumidifier for grow tent, check out the pros and cons of each product to have a clear vision.