Garden Cart has been around for some time now. They are a very important garden tool and they are useful for the movement of things in the garden as well as a number of other locations, including on sites for construction amongst others. There might, however, been instances where you have found out your wheelbarrow is not strong enough for a particular task. That is where the garden cart comes in.
The Garden Cart is a more powerful version of the wheelbarrow, as it can be used for lifting and moving around loads that are much heavier than what a wheelbarrow can carry. Furthermore, they have better balance and are sometimes electronically powered, so that carrying heavy loads with the cart becomes very easy.
There are various types and sizes of Garden Cart, and it is important to pick the right one when you want to purchase a cart. You need to check that it can comfortably be used for the task you want to use it for. You also want to be sure that it is durable and that it is made of the right materials.
- 1 Type of Garden Cart & Why Is That Much Useful?
- 2 Best Garden Cart in 2020 – Updated List
- 4 1. Worx WGO50 – Top-Rated & Best Best Garden Cart in 2020
- 5 2. Mac Folding Wagon – Best Outdoor Garden Cart
- 6 3. Gorilla Black 1500 – Heavy Duty Poly Dump Garden Cart
- 7 4. Timber Ridge Wagon – Blue, Collapsible Garden Cart Folding
- 8 5. Gorilla Gray Cart 1000 lb – Removable Sides Heavy Duty Steel Garden Cart
- 9 6. GreenWorks GC40L410 – 4Ah Battery Cordless Garden Cart
- 10 7. Strong Way – 5 Cubic Feet 1,200 lbs Capacity Dump Cart
- 11 8. Sandusky Lee CW4824 – Muscle Carts Steel Utility Garden Wagon
- 12 9. Gorilla Black Cart 1400 lbs – Heavy Duty Steel Utility Cart
- 13 10. Gorilla Gray 800 lb – Pneumatic Tires Steel Frame Poly Garden Cart
- 15 Buying Guide – Best Garden Cart Checklist Before Purchase
- 16 Important Parts of Garden Cart
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions
- 18 Final Verdict
We understand that choosing a good wheelbarrow for you, could be a very difficult choice to make. We have therefore taken time to try out different wheelbarrows, look at their features, use them and record our observations, after which we have reviewed the best 10 Garden Carts. We believe any of these carts, to a very large extent, will be able to meet your demands.
Type of Garden Cart & Why Is That Much Useful?
There are four major types of garden carts available. They include the foldable carts, dump carts, flatbeds, and utility wagons. All of these have various uses, towards helping you with lifting and moving loads around your house, garden and construction site amongst others.
- The foldable carts are mostly not removable. Furthermore, they have a lower carrying capacity. However, the carts are also portable. It is thus for those people who want a compact cart that can help them with carrying some little loads around the house while they are not much space for storing the cart. The foldable nature of the cart means that it can easily be stored away when they are not in use. The frame of the foldable carts is often made of metal while the sides are made of fabric or cloth.
- The flatbed carts, on the other hand, do not have the side. They are best for transporting large objects including large trees and a tree stump as well as growing media or to stack bags of soil. Some of the best garden carts with sides, often make their sides removable so that they can be converted to a flatbed.
- The dump carts are similar to wheelbarrows, however, they have the ability to carry more load. They are great for hauling fertilizer, wood chips and garden soils amongst others. Heavy-duty dump cart is preferred for large earth-moving projects than utility wagon.
- Utility wagons come with 4 vertical sides so that they are able to hold the things being hauled in place. The sides could be removable so that they can be used as a flatbed or to make them easier to clean. They can be used to move fertilizer, compost, soil and haul cuttings amongst others.
There are several reasons why you will need a garden cart. If you have a garden and you need to move fertilizer haul cuttings, compost, and soil around, then a garden cart can come in handy. There are also garden carts that are great for transporting growing media as well. With this, it is easy for you to easily move things around your garden without stressing yourself.
At home, there are also times when we need to move one or two bulky stuff. These could range from bags of specks of dirt to furniture among others. The cart comes in handy for making such movements.
Best Garden Cart in 2020 – Updated List
|1||Worx WGO50 – Top Rated & Best Best Garden Cart||300 lbs||$$$|
|2|| Mac Folding Wagon – Best Outdoor Garden Cart||150 lbs||$$$|
Gorilla Black 1500 – Heavy Duty Poly Dump Garden Cart
|4||Timber Ridge Wagon – Blue, Collapsible Garden Cart Folding||150 lbs||$$$|
|5||Gorilla Gray Cart 1000 Lb – Removable Sides Heavy Duty Steel Garden Cart||1000 lbs||$$$|
|6||GreenWorks GC40L410 – 4Ah Battery Cordless Garden Cart||200 lbs||$$$|
Strong Way – 5 Cubic Feet 1,200 Lbs Capacity Dump Cart
1. Worx WGO50 – Top-Rated & Best Best Garden Cart in 2020
The Worx WGO50 Flat Free Tires 2 Wheeled Wheelbarrow, Dolly and Cart Multifunction Aerocart is one of the lightest garden carts available, that is made of steel. The implication is that the cart is light, yet still very durable, as opposed to plastic garden carts that are light but are not able to survive for more than a year before they break.
The cart is great for people who are not looking for a cart that they can use to carry a heavy load, but for those who desire a cart that they can use to move things around the house. It is thus, not for carrying 8 bags of dirt that weigh 600 pounds, but great for moving things of around 100 pounds or less.
It is, therefore, best suited for older women and men, who want to just move one or two bags of dirt or mulch at a time. It is not a heavy-duty cart, but it serves for moving smaller loads. A very nice and thoughtful feature of the cart is the fact that it is narrow. This makes it great for moving goods through narrow doors, in and out of the house, as well as for moving items up and down a staircase.
The narrow nature of the cart also makes it easier to store the cart. It features a handle that can be flipped upside down. When flipped upside down, it becomes easier for individuals who are tall such as those over 6 feet to handle. It can also be switched back quickly and easily for small and short individuals.
Features of Worx WGO50
- A moving and lifting system that is highly versatile
- Flat-free oversized tires that do not require inflating
- Design can adjust to the center of gravity
- Comes with mesh rock mover, bag holder, cylinder holder, flower pot strap
Pros & Cons Of Worx WGO50
- Can be used for a wide range of task
- Constructed of all steel and durable
- Lift design is ergonomic
- Moving a 200 lb load feels like moving 17 lb
- Cannot move very heavy load
- Its narrow nature means it cannot take much load
- Not suitable for heavy or commercial uses.
2. Mac Folding Wagon – Best Outdoor Garden Cart
The Mac Sports Blue Outdoor Utility Folding Collapsible Wagon allows an individual to easily move properties. The cart can be opened within seconds. The cart features a design that is durable as well as lightweight. The cart can be used to carry a lot of up to 150 lb. It is thus great for the transportation of bulky and heavy loads.
It is also a great cart that could be carried to the garden, outdoor sporting events, camping, park, and beach among others. The floor, which is styled like an accordion makes the cart very easy to break down and set up. For compact storage, the cart is designed such that it can easily fold into its own bag. The cart is designed by a top manufacturer of carts that have been manufacturing since 1993.
The carts are designed in such a way that they can easily be wheeled over curbs, large rocks, and taller obstacles. The wheels at the front of the cart are solidly welded to the crossbar’s front. Due to this, it does not have the problem of bending backward that is common with a lot of other carts.
- Item weight of 22.5 pounds
- The product dimension of 35.5 inches by 20.2 inches by 22.5 inches.
- Can be easily set up in seconds
- After folding, it is only 8 inches thick
- The fabric is durable and can be cleaned easily
- Handles are adjustable
- Great for transportation of items to beach, park, concerts and sporting events
Pros & Cons Of Mac Folding Wagon
- Easy to transport and use in transporting
- Helps with lightening the load
- Convenient compact storage
- Large Capacity
- Does not need assembling
- Excellent for carrying groceries
- Wheels do not move on the sand such as at the beach
- Not recommended for use on uneven grounds
- Does not have a wheel lock or brake to keep it in one place.
3. Gorilla Black 1500 – Heavy Duty Poly Dump Garden Cart
The Gorilla Black 1500 Carts 2 in 1 convertible handle Extra Heavy Duty Poly Dump Cart is reputed to be amongst the biggest types of Gorilla Carts available. With this garden cart, carrying anything you want to carry can be achieved, no matter the size or weight. The new design for the frame makes it easier to assemble while having a tighter turn radius, better clearance from the ground and improved maneuverability.
The 15 inches heavy duty pneumatic tires aid the movement of the workhorse. It also comes with a dump feature that is patented. The feature makes it possible for the tilting of the tray while the content is been offloaded, while the cart remains balanced, without tipping. The cart allows for the hauling of 10 cubic feet and 1,500 lbs.
The high strength, rugged and thick poly bed is very instrumental to the quick completion of tasks as it could easily be used to carry more load. The cart features a 2 in 1 handle that is convertible so that it is possible to either tow the cart behind a lawn tractor or pull the cart with hand. For the toughest and biggest tasks, you will require this type of rugged cart.
Features of Gorilla Black 1500
- Item weight of 86 pounds
- Product description of 56 inches by 32.5 inches by 47.6 inches
- It comes with a limited warranty of one year.
- Supports carrying up to 1,500 lbs
- Turf tires are 15 inches and able to carry loads that are heaviest.
- A quick-release feature that is patented
- New design for frame
Pros & Cons Of Mac Folding Wagon
- Improved ground clearance
- Improved maneuverability
- The cart has a convertible handle allowing for towing or pushing
- Can be used for very heavy duty task
- Very easy offloading
- It’s a bit expensive, but it is very much worth the price
4. Timber Ridge Wagon – Blue, Collapsible Garden Cart Folding
The TimberRidge Blue Collapsible Garden Cart Folding Camping Wagon is a perfect utility cart and wagon that is great for shopping, beach, garden, and camping. It is reputed to be among the best camping bags that you can also take the garden or beach as well. If you are also just looking for a cart you can use to move things, then this camping wagon can also be used.
The cart features a telescoping handle that allows to easily control the cart on most types of terrain. Within seconds you can open up the cart and fold it back, due to the fact that it is very easy and quick to do so. The cart is made of 600D polyester that is very durable and sturdily constructed.
The cart can be used for carrying loads with a weight capacity of up to 150 lbs. It can also hold a huge quantity of items that are used every day. When not in use, you can easily fold up the bag and keep. To maintain the bag, you can prevent rust on the metal parts by not leaving it in the elements.
You should look for screws that need to be tightened so that they don’t lose and make the cart unstable. If you want to bag to last for a very long time, you need to avoid using it in the humid environment, rainy day, scorching sun or any other rough condition for a prolonged period.
Features of Timber Ridge Wagon
- Cart is backed by a complete manufacturer’s warranty of 1 year
- Can support 110 lbs on the beach or sand
- Can support 150 lbs on surfaces that are hard
- Item weight of 24.1 pounds
- The product dimension of 35 inches by 19 inches by 37 inches when it is open
- Frame material made of steel
- Fabric material made of polyester
- Available in blue color
- 31 inches telescoping handle
- Storage for more than 4.5 cubic feet.
Pros & Cons Of Timber Ridge Wagon
- Big weight capacity
- Easy folding and opening
- Design is comfortable
- Large space for storage
- Enough space for a 5-year-old to sit in or lie down in (Note that it is not for children or pet, if they must stay inside, you must closely monitor them)
- Real rubber wheels
- Very tight packing up
- The handle might be too low for people that are tall
- Once it is pushed down in the middle, it becomes almost impossible to lock at the center
- Going around sharp corners will require some practice
5. Gorilla Gray Cart 1000 lb – Removable Sides Heavy Duty Steel Garden Cart
The Gorilla Gray Cart 1000 lb Capacity with Removable Sides Heavy Duty Steel Utility Cart is a cart that is newly designed so that the times required for assembling the cart is significantly reduced. Putting your cart to work has thus become quick and easy.
With the new design for the frame, the cart now has a turn radius that is tighter, increased clearance from the ground and enhanced maneuverability. Moving 1000 lbs of farming, gardening or any other tasks outdoor is thus expected to be easy.
The steel bed is durable and has sides that can be removed so that you can adjust it to a flatbed which will be great for moving fence posts, tree branches and 2 x 4s among others. It has a pneumatic turf tire of 13 inches that is manufactured such that it can be used on any terrain.
The cart can be easily pushed or pulled with the aid of the 2 in 1 convertible handle. Irrespective of if you are occasional do it yourself, casual gardener or an experienced farmer, your outdoor projects can be easily done with this garden cart without going off a hitch.
Features of Gorilla Gray Cart
- Item weight of 61.3 lbs
- The product dimension of 55.1 inches by 24.6 inches by 44.1 inches
- Convertible 2 in 1 padded handle
- Sides made of steel mesh and are removable
- New frame design
Pros & Cons Of Gorilla Gray Cart 1000 lb
- Limited warranty for 1 year
- Easy to pull or push load of up to 1,000 pounds
- Versatility when carrying larger items by removing the sides
- Enhanced ground clearance, rigidity, and maneuverability
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Can be attached to a lawn mower
- You might need to put plywood at the bottom to reinforce it for carrying larger load
6. GreenWorks GC40L410 – 4Ah Battery Cordless Garden Cart
The GreenWorks 4Ah Battery and Charger GC40L410 40V Garden Cart is a green self-propelled garden cart, which can aid with the movement of heavy materials and supplies. It also features a dumping feature for quick release so that you can easily unload your cart.
The cart is a nice and easy to operate Garden Cart that works with electricity. It is best used for loads that are either small or medium sized. It also has a throttle which can be used to increase and decrease speed. Replacing the battery is very easy so that in the event that the battery gets faulty, it can be easily replaced.
The cart is one of the best Garden Cart you will get, at the same price. It can be used to tow up to 2 toddlers as well as 4 full big suitcases, load of chopped wood and heavy trash. It can also be used to move the heavy load up the hill. The batteries also last longer as it could last the entire day of usage and the cart is very easy to use. In less than 2 minutes, it is possible to get familiar with the cart and know everything you need to know about it.
Features of GreenWorks GC40L410
- Item weight of 75.8 pounds
- Product dimensions of 52.6 inches by 24.8 inches by 42.1 inches
- Comes in green color
- Assist handle in offloading
- 10 inches wheel that is self-propelled
- Rust Resistant
- 40 volts
- Lithium battery
- Quick charger
Pros & Cons Of GreenWorks GC40L410
- Batteries last long
- Easy of offload materials from the cart
- Electrical cart
- Fast battery charging
- Affordable and reputed to be the best electric cart that can be acquired based on its features, functions and durability
- Controls are made of plastic and might thus not last
- Throttling is less comfortable than paddle type control as it requires twisting your wrist on the handle
7. Strong Way – 5 Cubic Feet 1,200 lbs Capacity Dump Cart
The Strong Way 5 cubic feet 1,200 lbs capacity dump cart has a dumbing capacity of 500 lbs as well as an overall capacity 1,200 lbs. It comes with a patented mechanism for dumping and it is designed with a steel frame for heavy duty and a bed liner that is rust free. It is possible for a flatbed cart to be achieved, by just removing the side panels.
This makes it great for moving loads that are oversized. It uses a pneumatic 13 inches tire, while the frame is made from steel. It features a convertible handle type, a 5/8 inches axle diameter and abled liner made from rust-free poly. The tires can smoothly roll over a lot of terrains and the pulling capability implies it can be tied to a lawnmower.
The product is very durable and can be used for the movement of goods in gardens, home and other sites that require the movement of heavy loads, even up to 1,200 lbs. The 4 wheels of the cart make it easy for very heavy loads to be carried while providing balance as well. This makes it much easier to carry such heavy load and moving in terrains that are not even.
Features of Strong Way
- Item weight of 95 pounds
- Product dimensions of 44 inches by 24 inches by 24.75 inches
- Pneumatic 13 inches tire
- Great for moving oversized loads
- Durable design and rust free bed liner made from poly
- Steel frame is designed for heavy duty weight carrying
- 500 lb dumping capacity
- 1200 lb overall capacity
Pros & Cons Of GreenWorks GC40L410
- Can smoothly roll over different types of terrain
- Can be turned into a flatbed cart by removing the side panels
- Dumping function is easy to operate
- Easy to assemble
- Words flawlessly and efficiently
- Can be pulled over large rocks and uneven grounds
- Could be sometimes difficult turning it for tight turns
8. Sandusky Lee CW4824 – Muscle Carts Steel Utility Garden Wagon
The Sandusky Lee 1000 lb Load Capacity 21.75 inches height by 48 inches long by 24 inches breadth steel utility muscle carts garden wagon has a capacity of hauling load at 800 lb but can accommodate up to 1000 lbs. It features removable and folding sides so that it can be used for carrying oversize loads in flatbed mode. The wagon will last longer when it is used for transportation of loads of up to 800 lb, be it materials, equipment or supplies.
The steel mesh construction of the crate allows it to be more resistant to rust, compared to iron. The durability is also enhanced by the powder coated finish. To enhance unloading and loading of heavy items on the cart, you can fold down the sides of the crate or completely remove them for transportation of large items in flatbed mode. The handle of the cart is 32 inches and made from steel.
The handle features a D-style grip. The wagon comes with 4 pneumatic 13 inches by 5 inches rubber tires that can absorb shock and resist abrasion. The wagon is suitable for both outdoors and indoors use. You will need to separately buy tools required for assembling the wagon. The cart can be used in stores, construction sites, warehouses and gardens among others.
Features of Sandusky Lee CW4824
- Green powder coat finish
- Four 5 inches by 10 inches pneumatic tires diameter
- Straight large pull handle
- Removable Sides
- Heavy duty steel mesh deck
- Product dimensions of 21.75 inches height by 48 inches length by 24 inches width
- Product weight of 68 pounds
Pros & Cons Of Sandusky Lee CW4824
- Can hold a lot of weight
- Well made
- Works efficiently
- Can be used in flatbed mode to carry an oversized load
- Packaged in a heavy box when delivered and you might require some help to move it except you have a wheelbarrow
- Smelly tires, especially in enclosed spaces
9. Gorilla Black Cart 1400 lbs – Heavy Duty Steel Utility Cart
The Gorilla Black Cart 1400 lbs Capacity 15 inches tires removable sides Heavy Duty Steel Utility Cart features an oversized, tough and huge steel mesh bed that can be used for the largest hauling jobs. With the oversized pneumatic 15 inches tires and the 1400 lbs weight capacity, the cart can easily carry anything around your farm, field or yard.
The cart features a frame design that is innovative and has reduced the quantity of parts you will have to assemble when it is delivered to you. The ground clearance, rigidity, and maneuverability are all excellent. You enjoy more versatility by removing the sides and using it to carry fence posts, logs or other larger items.
You can easily link it to a tractor or pull it, with the aid of its convertible 2 in 1 handle. The cart is designed to last long, remain strong and durable. The dimensions of the bed are 52 inches by 34 inches. All your heavy duty movement around the house can easily be carried out with the aid of this large cart. It comes in black color.
Features of Gorilla Black Cart 1400
- Item weight of 115 pounds
- The product dimension of 29.75 inches by 34.5 inches by 62.75 inches
- Black color
- Padded convertible heavy duty 2 in 1 handle
- Sides can be removed for added versatility
- New innovative design for frame
- Huge heavy duty utility cart
Pros & Cons Of Gorilla Black Cart 1400
- Limited warranty for one year
- Pull or tow it to pull loads of up to 1,400 pounds
- Increased versatility for moving large loads
- Enhanced ground clearance, rigidity, and maneuverability
- Easy and quick installation
- Can handle almost any job
- Does not have an optional insert
- No brakes, which could make it difficult stopping it on a sloppy terrain
10. Gorilla Gray 800 lb – Pneumatic Tires Steel Frame Poly Garden Cart
The Gorilla Gray 800 lb Cart with 10 inches Pneumatic Tires Steel Frame Poly Garden Dump Cart is built so that it can help you do the work. The number of components and time to assemble the components is significantly reduced with the new innovative design frame. You also get tight turn radius, great ground clearance and exceptional maneuverability with the cart.
The quick releases system for dumping is patented as it makes unloading the cart easy and fast. Tough jobs can be handled with the cart considering its hauling capacity for loads up to 800 lbs. The poly bed is very strong, rust-resistant, easy to clean and does not require maintenance. With this, you are assured of dependable services for several years.
Convert to hitch towing or pull by hand, by taking advantage of the convertible 2 in 1 handle. The dimensions of the bed are 38 inches by 20 inches. With the carts, you can meet the needs of moving most things you want to move around the house or your garden.
Features of Gorilla Gray 800 lb
- Item weight of 37.5 pounds
- Product dimensions of 37.5 inches by 23.8 inches by 20.2 inches.
- Can pull up to 800 lbs
- 2 in 1 padded convertible handle
- Patented quick release dump feature
Pros & Cons Of Gorilla Gray 800 lb
- Reduced time for assembly
- Enhanced ground clearance and maneuverability
- Easy and quick unloading
- Limited warranty for 1 year
- Easy assembling
- Turning in tight or sharp corners could be a bit difficult
Buying Guide – Best Garden Cart Checklist Before Purchase
The garden cart can only serve you when you get the best garden cart that you will need. There are different types of garden carts and they are best suited for different categories of people. Here are some things you should look out for when you want to buy a garden cart.
- Material: The materials from which a garden cart is made from, is very important. Garden carts are majorly made of steel, plastic and/or fabric. For plastic garden carts, they are usually for lightweight work and would hardly survive a year. Garden carts made from steel, are therefore better. For compact or portable garden carts, it might be preferable to go for those made from steel frames and fabric sides.
- Weight Capacity: The weight capacity of the golden cart is also very important when considering buying a garden cart. If you only need to carry light loads, maybe as an older person, then you do not necessarily have to go for garden carts that are meant to carry loads of over 1,200 lbs. If on the other hand, you go a lot of heavy duty carrying, then it will be better to opt for a garden cart that is built for such heavy usage.
- Size of Tires: The size of the tires is very important when choosing a garden cart. The bigger the tires, the easier it will be to use the garden carts on terrains that are very rough. The size of the tires could also determine how much weight the cart can carry. A garden cart with tires of size 8 inches to 15 inches should serve well, depending on the type of cart.
- A number of tires: The number of tires is very important as it helps to provide balance for the garden cart. Usually, garden carts could have between 2 to 4 tires as opposed to wheelbarrow that has majorly one. One to two tires should serve you well for carrying loads of between 50 to 500 lbs, while anything above 800 to 100 lbs should preferably go for a 4 wheel garden cart.
- Warranty: The warranty that comes with your garden cart will imply if you could get manufacturers to support for fixing certain faults that might arise within a specified period of time after buying the garden cart. It is best to go for a garden cart with a limited warranty of 1 year. There are, however, garden carts that give as much as 3 years or more of warranty on their garden carts.
- Durability: You will want your garden cart to be able to last you for quite some time so that you do not have to regularly repair or fix damaged garden carts. Based on this, you might want to go for a garden cart that is made from steel, pneumatic tires and built to last for years.
- Ease of use: The ease of use is also very important. You should be able to turn at tight corners with your garden cart. Loading and offloading the cart should also be very easy. You might, therefore, want to opt for a cart that has special technology for easy offloading of carts. The carts should also be easy to clean. Carts whose sides can be removed are very great in this instance. This is apart from the fact that removing the sides can help you turn to carts to a flatbed for carrying large items.
- Assembly: Your garden cart should be easy to assemble and set up after purchase if need be. It is thus best to get carts that do not require any type of assembly. The next preference will be carted that can be assembled without any extra tools. If tools must be required for assembling the cart, then it should be easy to get and use.
Important Parts of Garden Cart
The garden cart is made up of a number of parts that help it to work properly. The parts include the handle, tires, tray and other additional features.
The handle of the garden cart is the part of the garden cart that is used to push or pull the garden cart. The handles of the garden cart are often made from steel, plastic or rubber. The way the handle is designed goes a long way to determine how easy it will be to move your cart around. Once the handle gets broken, it will also need to be fixed. Based on this, handles made from steel are often very durable. To avoid the harsh nature of steel on the hand, they are often padded with rubber, to make it easier to use.
The tires support the weight of the cart and also rolls, thereby making it easy to move the cart and the load in it, as opposed to having to lift it, which will defeat the purpose of the cart. Garden carts tires could range from 1 to 4, and they are often of different sizes. They make the load you are carrying lighter on you, while also helping the cart to fulfill its functions of moving items from one location to the other.
The tray is a very important part of the garden cart as well. This is where the load you want to move will be. It is important for it to be of the right size. It should be able to contain the load to be carried, without the items falling off during movement. There are also convertible trays, where the sides could be removed to allow for carrying large flat objects. The trays could be made of steel, rubber or fabric.
Garden carts often come with additional features. The features could include a smaller tray for keeping your phone or other smaller items or a bag holder, where you could hang your back.
This makes it easier as you could get some other places to drop every other thing that could be weighing you down when you are using the cart. Why should you have to carry your bag when you have a garden cart with you. The special bag carrier comes in handy when there is no way you can manage your bag inside the tray of the cart.
Another nice feature some garden carts come with is the ability to use rechargeable batteries. This feature makes it even much more easier to carry very heavy load, as the electronic parts of the cart work together to reduce how much effort you will need to move the cart around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Garden carts have become very popular as they are very helpful in moving things around in garden, homes, camps, and beaches amongst several other places. They can also be used to carry a wide range of objects. If you want to get a cart, however, it is important to get the best type of garden cart available.
The best type of garden cart will be able to carry the type of load you want to carry, be affordable based on its specifications and it should have the right specifications. Furthermore, the cart should be easy to use and easy to clean as well.
After a thorough analysis of different garden carts features and carrying out tests on some of the carts with the best features and price, we have shortlisted down to 10 of the best garden carts currently available. We have also provided a review to guide you towards knowing which of the best 10, would also be best for you.
Go for 12 Best Bug Zapper Review and choose one best for you.