If you are looking for Best LED grow light for 2×4 tent this article is for you. Here I have included top 10 led grow lights that are available in the market. Led grow lights are used to help cure plants from any kind of lack of nutrients and provide them with the right amount needed for growth and development. These Led lights provide plants with energy for photosynthesis, which then produces food to feed your plants, vegetables or fruits that are grown with led grow lights.
This article will help you to get the best quality LED grow light at an affordable price. Best led grow lights or diode lasers are most used for indoor gardening, greenhouse farming and hydroponics.
If you are looking for best led grow lights or led grow lights that are most efficient and useful you must read this article in detail. Hope you will find your best choice in this list. You can choose the right LED grow light based on its features, price, review and availability.
In the following article, I mentioned Top 10 led grow light which have best features, price, review and availability. Hope you will find your need.
- 1 List of 10 Best led grow light for 2×4 tent
- 1.1 1. SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 LED Grow Light for 2×4 tent
- 1.2 2. Phlizon 1000W Plant LED Grow Light for 2×4 tent
- 1.3 3. SideKing Led Grow Lights SK-2500 for 2×4 tent
- 1.4 4. SPIDER FARMER SF-1000 LED Grow Light
- 1.5 5. MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W Led Grow Light
- 1.6 6. VIPARSPECTRA Newest P2000 LED Grow Light
- 1.7 7. MAXSISUN 230W Grow Light for 2×4 tent
- 1.8 8. FREELICHT FL-2000 LED Grow Light
- 1.9 9. SonoFarm SF 2000 PRO LED Grow Light
- 1.10 10. MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2x4ft
- 1.11 How Many LED Watts Should You Use for a 5 x 5 Grow Tent?
- 1.12 Final Verdict
List of 10 Best led grow light for 2×4 tent
1. SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 LED Grow Light for 2×4 tent
Samsung LM301B diodes, high Energy Efficiency with 2.7 umol/J, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. Only consumes 200w, running 50% less power than the HPS or other SMD LEDs or Blurple lamps. Veg Coverage is 3 x 4 ft, Flowering Coverage is 2×4 ft. Designed for indoor plants growing in a grow tent or enclosure at lower intensity levels that require fewer lights to power them without compromising on efficiency of light emitted relative to space consumed in your grow warehouse (grow room).
Features of SPIDER FARMER SF-2000
- Saves time and money
- Increase yields with customized lighting design
- 3 year warranty
- No fan makes it completely silent
- Better light distribution and balanced spectrum for plant growth
- Some of the lowest energy consumption rates on the market make this a great investment
- Customized dimming design to grow your plants faster and more efficiently
Overall, The SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 provides a powerful and economical solution for indoor growing. It’s also fully adjustable for vegetative or flowering growth and can be easily controlled from the Spider Farmer App to ensure that you have a perfect environment for your plants.
2. Phlizon 1000W Plant LED Grow Light for 2×4 tent
The Phlizon 1000W Plant LED Grow Light is perfect for horticulturalists who are looking to grow all types of plants indoors. The product comes with Samsung LM301B LEDs and a full spectrum that offers more lumens per watt than comparable products. This one size fits all lighting solution not only has enough brightness for growing, but it also helps promote flowering in new growth while fostering fruit production in established ones!
Features of Phlizon 1000W
- 100% quality control.
- The light efficacy is up to 3.07 umol/W.
- It has a full spectrum design and is perfect for 2x4ft growing area.
- Stay cool in the humid planting environment while your plants grow.
- 30 Days money back guarantee with no questions asked. No risk to you!
- High intensity light for better growth for smaller spaces – 3x energy efficient as standard fluorescent.
- The grow light drivers are UL listed waterproof drivers. 100% quality control and save the electric bill.
Overall, The Phlizon 1000W Plant LED Grow Light is a great choice for horticulturalists who need a light source that is super efficient, comes with a full spectrum to promote growth and flowering, and has the perfect lighting intensity for plants of all sizes.
3. SideKing Led Grow Lights SK-2500 for 2×4 tent
The SideKing LED grow light is easy to set up and use, doesn’t take up a lot of space, and produces great results. The 250W Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants lets you enjoy the full spectrum of plant growth so your plants don’t miss out on anything – while it provides excellent blue light that helps seeds sprout faster or speeds maturation time in flowering plants. Next time you need a new indoor growing solution, choose SideKing Led Grow Lights SK-2500.
Features of SideKing SK-2500
- Reduced power usage with a high efficacy rating.
- Less heat buildup – passively cooled with an aluminum body.
- No fans, no noise – zero frustration for indoor growers or those on the go!
- Get a lot of growing done in a small area.
- Veg footprint is 3x 3 ft, Flowering footprint is 2 x 2 ft.
- SideKing LED grow lights get you high efficiency and light uniformity.
- Produce top quality plants with high yields, even during the flowering stage where most other grow lights fail to thrive.
Overall, I highly recommend the SideKing Led Grow Lights SK-2500 for your indoor gardening needs. It has definitely made indoor gardening easier yet more enjoyable. I have been looking for a light that is: 1) High in quality 2) Reduces electricity usage 3) Easy to use and 4) Let you transplant your plants when needing to transfer them out of the flower stage.
4. SPIDER FARMER SF-1000 LED Grow Light
This grow light has the latest in technology to give you an effective, efficient, and powerful way of growing your plants indoors year round. With space saving dimensions that let you maximize what little area you may have available for plant cultivation, this product is also highly cost-effective by running on only 100W while being 50% less energy intensive than a traditional bright metal halide or LED lamp system. This means longer run time while producing better yields with less electricity use.
Features of SPIDER FARMER SF-1000
- Save money by using high efficiency LEDs.
- Durable and efficient MEAN WELL Driver .
- Grow area is adjustable with a dimming knob and switch.
- Less expensive than traditional grow lights.
- Reduce electrical costs with dimming knob and light switch.
- Get rid of noise from fans associated with expensive grow lights.
- Uses Samsung LM301B diodes for high yielding LED technology.
Overall, the SPIDER FARMER SF-1000 LED Grow Light is a high performing, effective, and efficient way to raise your plants indoors without being overly expensive to run.
5. MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W Led Grow Light
This hydroponic light is a smart-decision for those looking to keep their growing indoors. With the ability to connect up to 15 of these lights together with one control, it’s perfect for large grow rooms or commercial settings. This LED grow light won’t be an energy suck either, with output at only 300W and 684pcs LEDs! It can even work in multiples like 2’x4′ veg stage or 3′ x 5′ bloom stage which are suited for optimal growth.
Features of MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W
- Perfect for a variety of plants in all stages.
- Noice free -Fanless quantum light boards design.
- Heat dispersing materials to reduce light lost to walls/aisles
- Can grow your plants more efficiently than using traditional HPS.
- Save time by delivering maximum quality and quantity in less time.
- Grow your plants without burning them for better headroom.
- Achieve maximum real-time satisfaction with a well packaged, easy to use system that is a breeze to set up.
Overall, The MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W Grow Light seems to be a perfect alternative to the more expensive LED grow light systems. It’s energy efficient and easy to set up. This product is very compact so it won’t take up a lot of space in your apartment or home.
6. VIPARSPECTRA Newest P2000 LED Grow Light
When you seed a plant, the spectral-reflectance curves hover nearer the blue while in bloom they go towards purple. But now that P2000 features upgraded SMD LEDs, it widens the spectrum to feature more red and yellow light which gives plants an advantage for flowering at any time of year! Our multifunctional dimmer knob helps to create perfect growing conditions for seedlings or buds by regulating your levels according to preference—and convenience. It’s ideal for all indoor growers looking for unrivaled flexibility with premium quality.
Features of VIPARSPECTRA P2000
- No fans and no noise to maintain a peaceful environment.
- 100% vegetative coverage that saves your plant’s natural light.
- Perfect for 4’x3’ vegetative coverage at 24” and 4’x2′ flowering coverage.
- Perfect for beginners, it provides everything you need in the natural sunlight.
- The best quality LED grow lights on the market, with top of the line PAR output .
Overall, This is the best LED lighting system available on the market today. It features a high PAR value, no noise, and a completely flat spectrum.
7. MAXSISUN 230W Grow Light for 2×4 tent
MAXSISUN 230W Grow Light is just the light you need for a successful harvest. From seed to harvest, this efficient and powerful LED grow light provides your plants with everything they need. It features Samsung LEDs and Mean Well Driver, giving you superior brightness at an unbelievable price per watt!
Features of MAXSISUN 230W
- Better plant growth and stronger yields.
- Longer lifespan for the grow light.
- Produces high yields with 90% efficiency.
- A remote control to set desired brightness level for multiple lights or groups of plants.
- Reduce energy consumption with this bright, long lasting, and powerful grow light.
- They offer a full 90 days money-back guarantee plus a three (3) years limited warranty.
Overall, MAXSISUN 230W is a powerful and long lasting LED grow light that will supply your plants with the perfect amount of light for every stage of growth.
8. FREELICHT FL-2000 LED Grow Light
Ever wanted better yields without higher electricity consumption? Ever thought the best lamp on the market is too expensive for your pocket and hand? Welcome to FREELICHT FL-2000 grow light! It’s more than just a LED grow light, it has everything you need from seedling to harvest. With the tons of highly regarded CREE OSRAM LED chips (CREE 3030 FULL SPECTRUM, OSRAM GH CSSPM RED) set into harmonious design, ample coverage area made by thick 40mm aluminium cooling fins with built-in heat sinks can decrease high operating temperature due to its perfect amount of 53 watts input power. You’ll surely love what it can do – steady 2x4ft indoor plant.
Features of FREELICHT FL-2000
- Grow 30% more while saving on electricity.
- FL-2000 is infinitely close to the quality of natural sunlight.
- Helps your plant grow up instead of out.
- Heat dissipation area is larger than traditional models.
- Ideal for the entire plant life cycle from seed to harvest
- They provide a 5-YEAR warranty.
Overall, FL-2000 is a highly efficient and energy efficient LED grow light that gives you FAR more than what your money can buy!
9. SonoFarm SF 2000 PRO LED Grow Light
If you’re looking to grow your own food but don’t have the space or time to start from scratch, consider grabbing the custom-designed SonoFarm SF 2000 PRO LED light. Full spectrum LDs cover all stages vegetative and flowering for ideal growth conditions during any season in a nice 2 x 4 ft footprint. With 100,000 hours of life span per diode, you won’t need another bulb for years! Available in 3000K 5000K 660nm 760nm IR The 3x4ft can produce an amazing amount of food at once (wonderful for those with limited storage) so if that sounds like something you need then get your hands on one today!
Features of SonoFarm SF 2000
- Increases yields for all types of plants.
- More energy efficient than other LED grow lights.
- Highly customizable for your specific needs.
- Ideal for all stages of growth, providing an even distribution of the optimal spectrum.
- Hydroponic LED Grow Lights are quiet and cool, saving on energy costs.
- Using such a customizable light source will produce higher yields due to the wide range of spectrums.
Overall, It is quite clear that SonoFarm SF 2000 PRO LED Grow Light is a great investment for beginners and intermediate growers. It not only allows the plants to grow, but it also helps in saving up on energy costs by using less electricity than other models.
10. MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2x4ft
This MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2x4ft is fast and easy to assemble. You’ve come across the perfect grow tent kit if you are looking for convenience and ease of use. The design includes a 4″ inline fan with speed controller, a 1680D indoor grow tent with 4″ ventilation system, duct clamps, timer, humidity thermometer and 4pcs 5Gallon grow bags. This complete set also comes with rope hangers that will ensure that your plants can prosper without interruption in any climate through harvest time!
MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit
- Relieve frustrations of set up.
- Professional Grow Tent Kit Complete 2x4ft .
- Fast Growing LED Lights Consumes 60% less power.
- Grow your food in an environment that’s perfect for you.
- Build healthy relationships with the plants you love.
- With a high-quality kit, produce faster than ever before.
- Energy efficient: Get (30%) greater yield with lesser energy.
Overall, the MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2x4ft is a fantastic buy for anyone looking to grow their own indoor garden.
How Many LED Watts Should You Use for a 5 x 5 Grow Tent?
Different grow methods require different amounts of wattage. Some LED tent manufacturers claim you can find your perfect number on the box or in their instructions, but those numbers usually don’t match. The best way to figure out how many watts you need for a grow tent is to research how big your plants are and then divide the total lumens by the estimated length of day.
The first step is to estimate how long it will be outside during a season in your area. If it will only be 4 hours of daylight then divide that amount by five (half day) and multiply that answer by five again (full day).
For example, if you will have 4 hours of light each day, your total will be 20 hours. Divided by five (half day) and that is 4 hours. Multiply that by five (full day) and that is 20 hours. The formula would look like this:
4 x 5 = 20
An indoor grower should use the same formula but with the actual amount of time the plants spend in sunlight throughout a season as seen through a window. This will allow them to match the outdoor conditions as closely as possible no matter what kind of artificial light they are using. Those growing for less than a season would have to estimate how long they plan on having their lights on based on their growing schedule.
Step 2: Calculate Wattage and Lumens
Wattage is measured in Watts or W. Divide the total number of hours of light the plant must be exposed to by 20 hours. The answer will be your wattage.
Example: 20 W divided by 20 hours = 1 W per hour of daily light exposure.
You can use this 1 as a guide to figure out how many watts you need for your 5×5 grow tent.
I have reviewed the 10 Best LED grow light for 2×4 grow tent and I hope that this article will become handy for you in the future.
It is clear that all of these LED grow lights are a great investment for people looking to grow their own food. Growing food can be extremely expensive, but with an LED light, you can save yourself a lot of money and time while still getting perfect results. The cheaper prices make these lights an ideal purchase for those just getting into growing their own food. The LED lights are also efficient and energy-saving, which is something that comes in handy for anyone on a budget.
If you are looking for the best LED grow light for your indoor garden then you may like to consider checking out our article: Best LED Grow Lights.