Are you looking for the best LED grow light for 5×5 grow tent? We have all the information that you need to make a decision. This article will cover 10 of the Best led grow lights available on the market and give you an overview of what they offer in terms of features, quality, and value. Choosing one can be difficult if you do not know what to look for so this is your guide!
A good led grow light will cast a healthy green glow over your plants, and not only just that but they should also be able to provide the wavelengths of light your plants need to grow. The most common wavelength is blue/white which provides a strong source for photosynthesis.
With LED lights we can control the wavelength and color of light to ensure it is the best strain for your plants. I got a lot of emails about the best led grow light for a 5×5 tent so I put together this article for all you people, who are looking to buy a led grow light!
I will start off by talking about which led grow lights will be good for your 5×5 tent. Then I have listed my top picks into different categories so you can quickly find out which one is right for your grow tent.
- 1 List of 10 Best led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
- 1.1 1. VIPARSPECTRA 1350W led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
- 1.2 Features of VIPARSPECTRA 1350W
- 1.3 2. KingLED Newest 2000w led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
- 1.4 Features of KingLED Newest 2000w
- 1.5 3. FAMURS FM2000 LED Grow Lights
- 1.6 Features of FAMURS FM2000
- 1.7 4. HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000 LED Grow Lights
- 1.8 Features of HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000
- 1.9 5. SUNRAISE QB3000 LED Grow Light
- 1.10 Features of SUNRAISE QB3000
- 1.11 6. SonoFarm SF 4000 PRO LED Grow Light
- 1.12 Features of SonoFarm SF 4000 PRO
- 1.13 7. MARS HYDRO FC6500 LED Grow Light
- 1.14 Features of MARS HYDRO FC6500
- 1.15 8. Luxvoko 480W LED Grow Lights
- 1.16 Features of Luxvoko 480W
- 1.17 9. MARS HYDRO TS 3000W LED Grow Light
- 1.18 10. Lansi 480w Led Grow Light
- 1.19 Final Verdict
Choosing the best LED grow light
When it comes to choosing the best LED grow light, you want efficiency, affordability and reliability. Part of the cost of any led grow light is the cost of the electricity that it will use. All leds have a higher power draw than HID or fluorescent lighting options so you want one with a low power consumption. This will translate into cheaper electricity bills for you! With led lights becoming more popular in recent years, their price has been going down and down. You can get some really cheaply these days and you should go for the most efficient ones.
How Many LED Watts Should You Use for a 5 x 5 Grow Tent?
Different grow methods require different amounts of wattage. Some LED tent manufacturers claim you can find your perfect number on the box or in their instructions, but those numbers usually don’t match. The best way to figure out how many watts you need for a grow tent is to research how big your plants are and then divide the total lumens by the estimated length of day.
The first step is to estimate how long it will be outside during a season in your area. If it will only be 4 hours of daylight then divide that amount by five (half day) and multiply that answer by five again (full day).
For example, if you will have 4 hours of light each day, your total will be 20 hours. Divided by five (half day) and that is 4 hours. Multiply that by five (full day) and that is 20 hours. The formula would look like this:
4 x 5 = 20
An indoor grower should use the same formula but with the actual amount of time the plants spend in sunlight throughout a season as seen through a window. This will allow them to match the outdoor conditions as closely as possible no matter what kind of artificial light they are using. Those growing for less than a season would have to estimate how long they plan on having their lights on based on their growing schedule.
Step 2: Calculate Wattage and Lumens
Wattage is measured in Watts or W. Divide the total number of hours of light the plant must be exposed to by 20 hours. The answer will be your wattage.
Example: 20 W divided by 20 hours = 1 W per hour of daily light exposure.
You can use this 1 as a guide to figure out how many watts you need for your 5×5 grow tent.
List of 10 Best led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
1. VIPARSPECTRA 1350W led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
The VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series TC1350 1350W LED Grow Light is the perfect grow light for you. Not only does it provide an abundance of PAR to keep plants optimal but also, its built-in timer design allows you to automatically turn the light on or off without any manual work from midnight. You can then use the dimmable feature to program VEG and BLOOM brightness individually! This ingenious lighting system compares with traditional 1000W HPS/MH while only consuming 608W. Its revolutionary cooling technology keeps your plants looking healthy by running 70% cooler than HID bulbs which means there’s never a worry about overheating again.
Features of VIPARSPECTRA 1350W
- Powerful and economical lighting
- Uses a 1350W high-quality LED panel
- Quieter and more efficient cooling fans
- Perfect for 5×5’ vegetative coverage or 4×4’ flowering coverage
- Built-in timer simplifies the management of on and off time for lights
- Quiet cooling system prevents unwanted noise pollution in your home or office (reducing operating costs)
- Variable brightness allows you to measure/adjust each stage of growth (vegetative and flowering necessary)
- Comes with three years of warranty
Overall, The VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 LED grow lights are the most powerful and efficient lights on the market. They provide a perfect light source for your plants and help increase your yield both in quality and quantity.
2. KingLED Newest 2000w led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
KingLED lights are the best choice for grow operations. Our Full Spectrum 2000w LED Grow Lights produce a brilliant blue light that gives your plants everything they need to grow big and strong.
The VEG/BLOOM Mode switch lets you choose whether you want veg or blooming mode to be full-spectrum, making it easy for beginner growers who have just finished one stage of growth and don’t know which would be better at this time.
Tips: you can choose from wide or narrow coverage, which allows you to maximize space in the greenhouse while keeping your cravings happy!
Features of KingLED Newest 2000w
- High quality, high PAR output
- Wide spectrum light plus UV and IR bands
- Lower temperatures that won’t burn your plants
- Ideal for 5’x5’ vegetative coverage and 4.5’x4.5’ flowering coverage.
- Full-spectrum lighting with spectrum suitable for plants, veg or bloom modes.
- 90-day free return policy
Overall, KingLED lights are best-in-class when it comes to quality, performance, and price. The result is a well-balanced grow light that won’t burn your plants and will maximize light density for better results.
3. FAMURS FM2000 LED Grow Lights
FAMURS FM2000 LED Grow Lights was designed to provide optimal and specific light for different stages of a plant’s growth. They produce less heat, while giving your plants more illumination than ever before. You no longer have to worry about over-watering due to high temperatures.
The high-power Samsung LM301B Diodes emits infrared with an intensity of 2.8 umol/J which is 275% higher than HPS providing macro synthesis in order increase output at the photosynthetic level, ensuring that you get the highest yield possible from your grow operation without any overheating issues that they can inflict on your indoor grow room environment!
Features of FAMURS FM2000
- VEG/BLOOM switch.
- Cover more ground in your grow space.
- Uses less energy than most other grow lights.
- 3 years quality guarantee and 90 days refund.
- Perfect coverage area for 5×5 vegetative or 4.5×4.5 flowering.
- Perfect for beginner growers who are looking for a setup that is easy-to-use and inexpensive.
- Advanced cooling system designed to dissipate heat quickly, allowing it to run smoothly without overheating.
Overall, We give FAMURS FM2000 LED Grow Lights a score of 4.9 out of 5 stars. It’s our favorite LED grow light on the market right now, and we highly recommend you check it out for yourself.
4. HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000 LED Grow Lights
Thinking about getting a new light for your plants? HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000 LED Grow Lights will make sure you don’t take any more steps backwards. These lights are 5x5ft in size, and use 1224pcs LM301B diodes and 48pcs DEEP RED 660NM diodes to give your plants the best chance of growing strong. The whole light is well-protected by thick aluminum, which lowers the risk that heat will damage it and makes it stay cool for longer than other grow lamps on the market. Best of all, these lights are dimmable! Made from pure Aluminum 15/8mm bars(90mm wide per bar) with 6 bars total.
Features of HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000
- Easy to install and move around.
- They provide 3-year quality assurance for this product.
- Simple, noiseless design is good for your growing environment.
- LED grow light technology is the industry’s newest and best.
- The six levels of brightness are perfect for plants at every stage of life.
- Faster growth rates with the latest technology in the LED light spectrum.
- Save money on electricity by using this product as an alternative to HPS lights.
- Develop buds and flowers faster than ever before with these led plant grow lights.
Overall, With its competitive pricing, easy installation and the fact these lights are scalable to suit far larger setups it would seem that these lights look very good to me. It’s also nice to see a LED grow light at this price point.
5. SUNRAISE QB3000 LED Grow Light
Our high quality and affordable LED grow lights give you everything you need to start the perfect indoor garden in your home or office. Fully customizable spectrum options, super-efficient technology and reliable design make the SUNRAISE Grow Lights a must-have for anyone interested in growing their favorite herbs, vegetables or flowers like there’s no tomorrow. All of our lights provide top notch results without guzzling up hundreds of watts.
The new QB3000 series is designed specifically for 3×4′ , 4×3′, 4×5′ tent growers who want more coverage than our QA2000 series grow light can provide. The QB3000 full spectrum 3000K, 6000K, 660nm Red and 740nm IR bulbs are ideal for all.
Features of SUNRAISE QB3000
- Affordable replacement or upgrade.
- Soft blue wavelength for plant’s photosynthesis
- Full spectrum 1000W grow light suitable for all stages of indoor growth.
- No fans or noise, saving you energy and money in the long term.
- Highly reliable – using top quality products for unmatched performance in heat dissipation/lifespan.
- They offer a worry-free 36-month USA local warranty.
Overall, SUNRISE is a very popular and highly rated LED Grow Light Brands. They have developed very high quality led grow lights that really work well.
6. SonoFarm SF 4000 PRO LED Grow Light
The SonoFarm SF 4000 PRO LED Grow Light has been designed to provide the best environment for your indoor plants! With a total of 5×5 SAMSUNG LM301B Diodes, these lights mean that you can cover the full spectrum of vegetative and flowering growth stages with 3000K 5000K 660nm 760nm IR. The Meanwell driver powering our LEDs provides cool, safe, and quiet operation without any fans while still being certified water resistant and CE/ETL/FCC LVD RoHS by the manufacturer. Save on running costs for your business as our Radium diodes last an average of 50 000 hours.
Features of SonoFarm SF 4000 PRO
- Reliable Meanwell driver
- Increase crop yields and grow healthier plants.
- Works for a variety of indoor plant growing needs.
- Emits low noise levels safe to use inside or outdoors.
- Professional grade grow lights, good for veg and flowering
- Customizable with your specific needs in mind and ideal conditions.
- They offer a 5 year warranty!
Overall, The SF 4000 PRO is a great buy for both professional and home growers alike.
7. MARS HYDRO FC6500 LED Grow Light
MARS HYDRO LED Grow Light is an 8 bar passive-cooled grow light that operates at 50% less energy consumption than HID bulbs while still maintaining the same performance. It emits a high-intensity spectrum with enhanced red diodes that help speed up blooming and fruiting. With 30% higher average ppfd’s, MARS HYDRO FC6500 offers Top Bin Samsung Osram Diodes for outstanding efficiency levels – 2.8 µmol/J efficacy!
A powerful light which utilizes high-intensity LEDs and an adjustable bar to maximize yield potential. Especially easy for personal growers as it is capable of using a small space, its reliable IP65 Waterproof wide 8-bar offers even & broad canopy coverage all within the comfort of your home!
Features of MARS HYDRO FC6500
- 30% higher PPFD.
- Save 50% energy than HID lamps.
- Large grow space with 180 degree design.
- LED grow lights are 30% more efficient and still provide a comparable PPFD.
- Maximize yields by providing adequate light to grow plants faster with deep red diodes.
- Commercial-grade LEDs that maximize your yield while saving you energy costs.
Overall, MARS HYDRO FC6500 is a very powerful light that has high-quality Samsung LEDs and it can not only grow plants, but also help you save cost.
8. Luxvoko 480W LED Grow Lights
LuxeVoko 480W LED Grow Lights are made with the highest-quality materials. The 480 watts of light in this system can reach up to 20 feet of growing space and have many features including an easy plug and play operation, fan less/ noise free operation, longer lifespan than other grow lights, all while being energy efficient. But that’s not all! These LEDs include a full spectrum so your plants will produce better yields.
Features of Luxvoko 480W
- Save up to 60% on your energy bill.
- Low heat output and noise level.
- Blue-light spectrum for plants.
- Uses high efficiency and low consumption diodes.
- Full spectrum ensures plants grow well and have higher harvest.
- Super easy to use with no assembly. No sound because it is fan-less.
- Long life up to 50,000 hours.
Overall, Luxvoko 480W grow lights are the perfect choice for most situations. They produce very bright light, which is especially important for indoor growing. They do not require a fan to cool them, and therefore they are extremely energy efficient. The LEDs used in this system are color-rich and give many advantages over other lights. The full spectrum of Luxvoko results in amazing yields that may not be possible with other LEDs.
9. MARS HYDRO TS 3000W LED Grow Light
The MARS HYDRO TS 3000W LED Grow Light is a commercial indoor grow light with full spectrum plants, IR sunlight-like LEDs for plant growth. This includes dimming function and the maximum efficiency of mean well drivers. It covers from seed to flower phases and achieves maximum quality in rapidity by utilizing infinite close natural sunlight. Driven by high energy efficient bulbs, this grow lamp has 16 band wave lengths that will help your plants prosper!
Features of MARS HYDRO TS 3000W
- Suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Customizable lighting for your plant’s stage.
- High efficiency, 90-120W saving up to 50%.
- Saves you a lot of time, ideal for 5′ x5′ veg stage and 4′ x4 bloom stage.
- Controlled brightness levels: dimmable LED grow light, perfect for all stages of plant growth from seed to flower.
- Full spectrum led grow light kit can help plants develop strong & healthy stems and leaves.
Overall, The MARS HYDRO TS 3000W LED Grow Light is a great choice for both indoor and outdoor use. It is built for easy installation and durability, plus it can even be used in conjugation with other grow lights like the MARS Hydro 400W LED Grow Light with UVB (420nm).This light can be used in the Flowering stage from 6-12 weeks of age with a coverage area of 4 x 4 square feet or 5 x 5 ft.
10. Lansi 480w Led Grow Light
This LED grow light has a smart design that maximizes the use of its power. It consumes 960 watts but only needs to be plugged into a standard outlet and still effectively replaces 1000-watt hps/mh! The best part is you get 30% more yield than with HPS with better electricity consumption. With 1248 leds in this unit, these LED plant growing lamps are perfect for your 5×5 ft tent so make sure to order one now!
The lite features sensors that detect any fluctuations or exposures then adjust accordingly meaning my clients never have to worry about their plants getting properly lit. This means less fertilizer and water consumption as well as higher rates of growth because all stages from seedling through harvest are covered by this superior LED grow light
Features of Lansi 480w
• Save money by using less electricity
• 30% more yield than HPS/MH
• 5x the lifespan of competitor grow lights
• 6000 cool hours, 50000 warm hours.
• Get better lighting for your plants with just one lightbulb
• Full Spectrum LED Grow Light can replace 1000w HPS/MH lamps and has a dimming knob to adjust brightness from 10% to 100%. Perfect for all growth stages of plants.
Overall, The lite is a great product. The only thing that I didn’t like was the timer. For me, it still takes a little bit to figure out how long to run the timer and the reason for this is because I haven’t had this unit long enough to go through the whole learning curve with all of its features.
Harvest Results from 5×5 4×4 and 2×4 grow tents
Each and every LED grow light product in the list above is extremely versatile. They give your plants the full spectrum of lights needed for growth. Additionally, they save you money because they don’t need much electricity and they are also built to last. Going along with these benefits, many of them have an amazing warranty so you can rest assured that you will be able to use them for years to come.
To achieve the best results, you will want to make sure that you choose the correct light for your stage of growth. This will help ensure that your plants grow to their full potential.
Overall, if you’re looking for the Best LED Grow Light for 5×5 grow tent, you’ve come to the right place. There are many options available, but some of them are not as high-quality as they appear. However, all of these lights are made with care and at a great price. They all have adjustable settings so that you can customize them for your needs and plant stage. They can even be used outside as well as inside because they are waterproof and have a long lifespan.